EASY SPRING SUSHI ROLL-UPS
WITH YUMMY TERIYAKI DIPPING SAUCE
You will not believe these rolls! Prepare the veggies and let everyone make their own sushi
Makes 8 rolls
- 6-8 fresh collard leaves
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 1 carrot, shredded or julienned
- avocado, sliced thinly (optional)
- Place one collard leaf in front of you.
- Lay the sprouts, cucumber pieces, carrot pieces, and avocado horizontally following the line of the leaf.
- Carefully roll the collard leaf around the vegetables, pulling it gently toward you as you roll it to make it nice and tight.
- Slice the roll with a sharp knife in half. Dip in Homemade Teriyaki Sauce.
HOMEMADE TERIYAKI SAUCE
This is the best! You can also use this as a marinade for your BBQ chicken and meats.
- 1 cup Nama Shoyu soy sauce
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ginger, whole or chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 drizzle of toasted sesame oil
- Blend all ingredients. Store in refrigerator